Written by 3:56 pm Cryptocurrency

Tamadoge and Big Eyes Coin: Two Novel Ideas Out to Lead the Cryptocurrency Market

Much of what we know about meme coins, as leading coins like Dogecoin (DOGE), Shiba Inu (SHIB) and Floki Inu (FLOKI) has shown, is that there’s an exciting dog fanfare that keeps the meme ecosystem going. It is on this same footing that Tamadoge (TAMA) founded its unique value proposition that allows you to mint dogs and their various traits as NFTs.

Who ever thought we’d have a cat-themed meme coin? Big Eyes Coin (BIG) introduces an exceptional plot twist, building its growth on the back of a vibrant community determined to save our oceans and water bodies while making passive income on the side.

Let’s delve deeper.

Tamadoge (TAMA)

Tamadoge (TAMA) is a play-to-earn metaverse game that allows players to earn in-game rewards, buy NFTs and trade cryptocurrency. The platform lets you develop, breed and trade Tamadoge pets – virtual dog-like avatars that will be used to challenge other players on its gaming universe, Tamaverse. A Tamadoge pet will be minted as an NFT via smart contract functionality.

Every Tamadoge pet will possess unique characteristics, and investors can purchase these 3D assets items from the store using TAMA, the platform’s native cryptocurrency. Tamadoge is geared up to become one of the best meme coins in the cryptocurrency market, and it is projected to be listed on top crypto exchanges such as LBank and Uniswap.

Tamadoge revenue is generated from fees paid on transactions in the Tamadoge NFT Petstore. Users and players buy food, clothes, and other necessities and discretionary items for their pets in the store. You can own as many pets as you like when you’re on the platform, and you’ll be sure to get unique pets’ individual traits constituted as an NFT.

Big Eyes Coin (BIG)

Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is a full-on community token aimed at shifting wealth into the defi ecosystem and protecting the world’s ecosystem. The community is Big Eyes Coin’s biggest attribute, as more users and activities will help create momentum for the plans and events on the platform. Big Eyes understands that every cryptocurrency has its heart and soul in the community. As such, it aims to always prioritise the demands of its community and reward its dedication to the project.

Big Eyes Coin (BIG) is built on Ethereum (ETH), already gearing up to switch to PoS. It is the most anticipated meme coin the cryptocurrency market has seen this year. This is mainly because it departs from the dog fanfare that has permeated the meme coin ecosystem, creating a befitting alternative that offers cat lovers and the aquatic community a project to call their own, helping them earn passive income from its high cryptocurrency prices.

The Big Eyes Coin (BIG) mascot has an Anime design that catches the attention of the youth population, who are the biggest demographic in the cryptoverse. It ranks among some of the top ten NFT initiatives in the cryptocurrency market. For the NFT holders in the community, Big Eyes is working on an exclusive NFT Sushi Crew club such that holders can take advantage of exceptional rewards and purchase the best NFTs available.

Unlike Tamadoge (TAMA), BIG is community-driven and backed by charity and an NFT crew club that aims to protect our planet and also rake in passive income for its holders. Tamadoge (TAMA) is essentially play-to-earn and entrenched in NFT minting of various dog traits, unlike Big Eyes (BIG), which is mainly concerned with looks and appearance.

As the Big Eyes Coin (BIG) presale goes live,  90% of the tokens will be available at launch to give control of the platform to the community, and the remaining 10% of the tokens will be split equally between a charity and marketing wallet. If you’re looking for a new cryptocurrency market rave to jump on, BIG is everything you’re looking for and more.

Disclaimer: This is a paid release. The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column are solely those of the content provider and do not necessarily represent those of Bitcoinist. Bitcoinist does not guarantee the accuracy or timeliness of information available in such content. Do your research and invest at your own risk.

Source link